Employee Type: Full Time (30 – 35 hrs per week)
Industry: Event Marketing, PR & Social Media Branding
Manage others: N/A
Job Type: Brand Strategist/Business Development
Education: 2 or 4yr degree preferred
Experience: 2+ years experience
Compensation: $3 - $5,000 per month (Commission based)
Contact: Rachel or Steve – Human Resources (954) 667-9193 or (954) 730-9009
Business Events Florida seeks a Brand Strategist and Business Development representative to sell and manage small and medium-sized businesses throughout South and Central Florida to sell Event sponsorship packages, Webmercials, Online, Print and event Advertizing and Social Media Optimization. The ideal candidate
- Attend Networking events such as Chamber of commerce functions, breakfasts, luncheons, trade shows, expos and business seminars, cocktail and private events.
- Business Matchmaking.
- Attend to exhibition tables and booths at expos and trade shows.
- Interact with clients and attendees of events in order to gather information on themselves and their companies; then later add to our database.
- Schedule meetings, appointments and conference calls
- Make sales calls to recruit members, event sponsors and online advertisers.
- Command knowledge of all of the company’s products and services and be able to correctly offer them to prospects.
- Associates degree or higher.
- 2+ years sales and marketing experience
- Experience in social and business networking. Dealing face to face with people
- Be able to work flexible hours
- Public Relations and media background a plus
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Digg and Youtube preferred.
- Time management skills with an attention to detail
- Follow up and follow through with tasks and people
- Knowledge of office protocol
- High degree of confidentiality
- Be able to work well under pressure while meeting deadlines
- Be able to work independently and exercise good judgment